NOT FOR RELEASE, PUBLICATION OR DISTRIBUTION, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY IN, INTO OR FROM ANY JURISDICTION (INCLUDING THE UNITED STATES) WHERE TO DO SO WOULD CONSTITUTE A VIOLATION OF THE RELEVANT LAWS OR REGULATIONS OF SUCH JURISDICTION.
Sativa Wellness Group Inc.
(“Sativa” or “Sativa Wellness” the “Company” or the “Group”)
23rd July 2021
Sativa Wellness Group Announces Strong Position And Clear Strategy
- Change in leadership with the founder returning as Chair and a strong top team appointed.
- The Wellness business aligned in three clear divisions as CBD products, Cannabinoid testing and Clinic Testing Services each with a clear business head.
- Q1 the best quarterly turnover to date for any quarter since Sativa Wellness and its predecessor Sativa Group Plc started in 2018 at £1.37m.
- Q2 produced even stronger revenue results with full results for the first 6 months to be reported in August.
- The business is operating on a positive cash flow, and is maintaining a healthy cash position to further its acquisition strategy.
- The main trading company Goodbody Botanicals has generated profits year to date in 2021, from a loss-making position in previous years.
- The novel food submission submitted on time, full acceptance is still in progress.
- ISO 17025 achieved by the Phytovista Laboratory for cannabinoid testing.
- Roll out of 47 COVID testing clinics to build the newest division of the business.
- Successful placement to invest in the future business.
- Secure sales through well-known online platforms.
- Build a ‘membership’ model for CBD to build predictable revenues.
- Extent product range to include drinks and vape.
- Secure distribution agreements with partners throughout Europe.
- Progress merger and acquisitions to increase the product range and revenue.
- Expand the production of an increased range in Poland.
- Cannabinoid Testing
- Expanding the scope of the ISO17025 accreditation.
- Work with the Polish laboratory team to expand cannabinoid testing in Europe.
- Position the business to partner with institutions as a key supplier.
- Clinic Services
- Significantly increase the footprint of clinics across the UK.
- Expand COVID 19 testing, incorporating Influenza A&B and RSV.
- Introduce a range of wellness testing through the clinic network.
- Introduce technical solutions for faster testing.
- Introduce corporate testing.
The directors of the Company accept responsibility for the contents of this announcement.
On behalf of the Board of Directors,
AQSE Growth Market Corporate Advisor
Guy Miller/Allie Feuerlein
Peterhouse Capital Limited
+44 (0) 20 7220 9795